Gates Auto Family Health Initiative
We consider you to be a part of our family and your safety remains our HIGHEST PRIORITY!
We are in the business of serving people and in the midst of the corona-virus outbreak it is important to us to give you as much information as possible about the procedures we follow to keep our vehicles clean and safe and our facilities sanitary.
1. We clean our building hourly wiping all human touch points with a solution that contains over 65% alcohol.
2. We have eliminated baking our beloved chocolate chip cookies until we can find packaging that will allow us to individually wrap them. We have purchased a limited supply of commercially available snacks.
3. Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed throughout the building and we have antibacterial cleanser available throughout the stores.
4. We have temporarily eliminated magazines and newspapers because they are handled by multiple individuals.
5. Any of our associates who exhibit any symptoms of a common cold will be sent home and they will be welcomed back only with a physician’s note attesting to that person’s good health.
6. We have placed posters on the interior door of all restrooms which depict the proper method of hand washing as prescribed by the world health organization.
7. The filter of our HVAC systems has been inspected and/or replaced.
8. Our technicians have been given new uniforms-one for each day-which are cleaned by a commercial laundry.
9. We will place a cover on the steering wheel of each service customer’s vehicle upon arrival. Steering wheels and door handles will be wiped with a non-toxic hypoallergenic cleaner upon completion of your service.
10. Each of our courtesy loaners will be cleaned with an antibacterial cleaner prior to release.
11. As has always been our policy, our new and pre-owned vehicles are professionally cleaned prior to being offered for sale.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and want you to be aware we are monitoring the C.D.C and W.H.O for additional information. We will continue to monitor and improve our protocol to ensure your safety.
Gates Automotive Family Management and Staff