Gates Nissan Brake Service
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE THE BRAKE PADS ON MY NISSAN CHANGED?
Your brakes are the single most important part of your car, truck, or SUV, if you want to drive safely and prevent accidents. But how do you know when it’s time to get your brakes serviced or repaired?
Some professionals say you should get your brake pads replaced every 20,000 or 60,000 miles, depending on how you drive. If you live in a hilly area or in a city with a lot of stop-and-go traffic, you should have your brakes looked at more often…and repaired if needed. When’s the last time you had your vehicle’s brakes serviced?
At the same time, you should always look for symptoms of failing brakes regardless of the number of miles you have driven.
- Does it take longer to stop, or do you have to press the brake pedal harder?
- Are your brakes squeaking or making some other unusual sound?
- Does your car pull to one side when you are braking?
- Do you see possible fluid leaks near the four corners of your car?
- Did your brake warning light come on?
- If your brakes experience any of these issues, visit our Nissan auto service center in Richmond so we can take a look at your brakes and keep you safe.
SCHEDULE NISSAN BRAKE REPAIR AND BRAKE PAD REPLACEMENT IN RICHMOND, KY